|Land Area||91 km2|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Democracy (House Of Assembly); Self-governing Overseas Territory Of The UK|
|GDP (PPP)||$175.40 Million|
|GDP Per Capita||$12,200|
ATTRACTIONS: (a few major)
The peacefulness of the island is hard to find anywhere else in the world.
In spite of its small size (16 miles long, nine miles wide), there are award-winning restaurants and beach bars offering locally caught fish and other fresh cuisine, with menu selections to please anyone's palate.
Anguilla offers a melting pot of cultures and a vacation destination, that for many, is still to be discovered.
CONVENTION AND VISITOR BUREAUS:
- Visit Anguilla (Anguilla Tourist Board)
- Electricity: 110/120V, 60Hz
- Times to Travel: The average annual temperature is 80° F (27° C). The hottest time of the year are the months from June to November, also coinciding with the hurricane season. However, the months of June and July can be quite pleasant while August experiences much higher humidity.
Many hotels are closed during September and some in October. The busiest month of the year for visitors is February.
TOURISM SITES AND LINKS:
- Anguilla Airports
- Anguilla Beaches
- Anguilla Bird Watching
- Anguilla Guide
- Anguilla National Trust
- Dive Sites
- Events and Festivals
- Fishing in Anguilla
- Hotel and Tourism Association
- Guide to Anguilla
PASSPORTS - TRAVEL VISAS - WARNINGS:
- NOTE: Before making your travel plans to any worldwide destination, we strongly recommend you authenticate important details regarding all applicable health, passport and visa requirments. The people at Travel Visa Pro can answer all of your questions!
What Kind of Animals Live in Anguilla?
The kind of animals that live in Anguilla include the bridled tern, the sweet bee, and the hawksbill sea turtle.
Animals of Anguilla
What are the Seven Wonders of Anguilla?
The Seven Wonders of Anguilla include the Shoal Bay Beach, the Island Harbour, the Crocus Hill, the Old Valley, the Prickly Pear Cays, the maundays Bay, and the Old Salt Factory and Pumphouse.