|Land Area||91 km2|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Democracy (House Of Assembly); Self-governing Overseas Territory Of The UK|
|GDP (PPP)||$175.40 Million|
|GDP Per Capita||$12,200|
- Anguilla Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Anguilla Financial Services
- Anguilla Local Dialect (Words, Sayings, Phrases)
- Anguilla National Trust
- Anguilla Recipes
- British West Indies
- Calling Codes
- Constitution of Anguilla Order 1990 (Amendment)
- Events and Festivals
- Historical Timeline
- National Statistics Department
- Sand Dune Rehabilitation Project
- Wallblake House
- A very complete list of blogs, internet media, press agencies, magazines, newspapers, radio and television sources here!
What Kind of Animals Live in Anguilla?
The kind of animals that live in Anguilla include the bridled tern, the sweet bee, and the hawksbill sea turtle.
Animals of Anguilla
What are the Seven Wonders of Anguilla?
The Seven Wonders of Anguilla include the Shoal Bay Beach, the Island Harbour, the Crocus Hill, the Old Valley, the Prickly Pear Cays, the maundays Bay, and the Old Salt Factory and Pumphouse.