- Anguilla Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Anguilla Financial Services
- Anguilla Local Dialect (Words, Sayings, Phrases)
- Anguilla National Trust
- Anguilla Recipes
- British West Indies
- Calling Codes
- Constitution of Anguilla Order 1990 (Amendment)
- Events and Festivals
- Historical Timeline
- National Statistics Department
- Sand Dune Rehabilitation Project
- Wallblake House
- A very complete list of blogs, internet media, press agencies, magazines, newspapers, radio and television sources here!
|Land Area||91 km2|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Democracy (House Of Assembly); Self-governing Overseas Territory Of The UK|
|GDP (PPP)||$175.40 Million|
|GDP Per Capita||$12,200|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Why Does Ice Float?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
29 Largest Armies In The World