- Biodiversity in Guatemala
- Constitution of Guatemala (Spanish)
- Guatemala Area Codes
- Guatemala Chamber of Commerce
- Guatemala Civil War
- Guatemala Earthquake Information
- Guatemala Embassy (Washington, D.C.)
- Guatemala History
- Guatemala History of Violence
- Guatemala Photos at TrekEarth.com
- Guatemala Volcanoes
- Guatemalan Recipes
- Learn to Speak Spanish
- Maya Biosphere Reserve
- Mayan Culture in Guatemala
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- A very complete list of blogs, internet media, press agencies, magazines, newspapers, radio and television sources here!
|Land Area||107,159 km2|
|Water Area||1,730 km2|
|Total Area||108,889km2 (#105)|
|Government Type||Presidential Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$132.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$7,900|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Why Does Ice Float?
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Countries That Start With The Letter N
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World