|Land Area||22,806 km2|
|Water Area||160 km2|
|Total Area||22,966km2 (#147)|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Democracy (National Assembly) Under A Constitutional Monarchy; A Commonwealth Realm|
|GDP (PPP)||$3.09 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$8,200|
View all cities in Belize
- Belize Complete info on the (GDP) economy, imports and exports, natural resources, government, population, military, transportation, and more
- Belize Area Codes
- Belize Barrier Reef Reserve System (UNESCO)
- Belize Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Belize Embassy (Washington, D.C.)
- Belize National Library & Information System
- Belize Photos at TrekEarth.com
- Belize Road to Independence
- Belizean Recipes
- Biological Diversity in Belize
- Great Blue Hole of Belize
- A very complete list of blogs, internet media, press agencies, magazines, ne
What Languages Are Spoken in Belize?
English and Spanish are the most widely spoken languages in Belize, and bilingualism is very common in the country.
What Languages Are Spoken In Belize?
Where is Belize?
Belize is a country located in Central America.
Fun Facts about Belize
Who are the Ecoregions of Belize?
Belize has seven ecoregions: the Peten-Veracruz Moist Forests, the Yucatan Moist Forests, the Belizean Pine Forests, the Belizean Coast Mangroves, the Belizean Reef Mangroves, the Quintana Roo-Motagua, and the Western Caribbean Sea.
Ecological Regions Of Belize
What is the Leading Cause of Death in Belize?
Diabetes tops the list as the number 1 killer in Belize. Of all deaths occurring annually, 9.5% can be attributed to this disease.
Leading Causes Of Death In Belize
Where is the Belize Barrier Reef Reserve?
Added as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1996, the Belize Barrier Reef Reserve covers approximately 237,962 acres off the coast of Belize and hosts the largest coral reef system in the northern hemisphere. Within the site are 7 protected areas that include national parks, marine reserves, and natural monuments.
Belize Barrier Reef Reserve - Endangered UNESCO World Heritage Site
What is the biggest city in Belize?
Belize City is the biggest city in Belize with around 60,000 people.