|Land Area||22,806 km2|
|Water Area||160 km2|
|Total Area||22,966km2 (#147)|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Democracy (National Assembly) Under A Constitutional Monarchy; A Commonwealth Realm|
|GDP (PPP)||$3.09 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$8,200|
View all cities in Belize
A - B
- Milton Arana author
- Dean Oliver Barrow politician
- Raymond Barrow attorney, poet
- Clifford Betson unionist
- Leo Bradley poet, author, historian
- Sir Henry Edney Conrad Cain career government public service
- Tanya Carter singer
- Nadia Catouse actress
- Delvin "Pen" Cayetano artist, musician
- Zelma "Zee" Edgell author, educator
- Zoila Ellis-Browne poet, author
- Manuel Esquivel political leader
- George Seymour Gabb sculptor, artist, playwright, poet
- Eduardo Garcia artist
- Alice Gibson social worker, educator
- Aston Gill cyclist
- Melonie Gillett singer
- Phillip Goldson editor, activist, politician
- Dame Elmira Minita Gordon first woman governor-general
- Samuel Alfred Haynes soldier, songwriter
- Felicia Hernandez educator, author
- Evan Hyde journalist
- Marion Jones gold medal olympic track runner
- Ludwig Lightburn boxer
- James Sullivan Martinez poet
- Nigel Miguel basket player
- Curvin Mitchell artist
- Dr. Corinth Morter-Lewis educator
- Said Wilbert Musa attorney, politician
- Paul Nabor musician
- Dr. Joseph O. Palacio anthropologist
- Milton "Milt" Palacio basketball player (born in California)
- Vivien Andy Palacio musician
- Wilfred Peters musician, band leader
- Arlie Petters mathematical physicist, educator
- Ncholas Pollard, Sr. politician, trade union leader
- George Cadle Price first prime minister, "father of the nation"
- Herman "Chico" Ramos musician
- Reginald Colin Rowley actor
- Antonio Soberanis labor activist
- Leo Vasquez artist
- John Alexander Watler journalist, author, storyteller
- Sir Colville Norbert Young author, politician
- Nelson Young artist
- C. Vann Woodward historian, author
Submit your Famous Belizean
What Languages Are Spoken in Belize?
English and Spanish are the most widely spoken languages in Belize, and bilingualism is very common in the country.
What Languages Are Spoken In Belize?
What is the biggest city in Belize?
Belize City is the biggest city in Belize with around 60,000 people.
Biggest Cities In Belize
What is the capital city of Belize?
Belmopan is the capital of Belize.
What Is the Capital of Belize?
Where is Belize?
Belize is a country located in Central America.
Fun Facts about Belize
Who are the Ecoregions of Belize?
Belize has seven ecoregions: the Peten-Veracruz Moist Forests, the Yucatan Moist Forests, the Belizean Pine Forests, the Belizean Coast Mangroves, the Belizean Reef Mangroves, the Quintana Roo-Motagua, and the Western Caribbean Sea.
Ecological Regions Of Belize
What is the Leading Cause of Death in Belize?
Diabetes tops the list as the number 1 killer in Belize. Of all deaths occurring annually, 9.5% can be attributed to this disease.