|Land Area||9,093,507 km2|
|Water Area||891,163 km2|
|Total Area||9,984,670km2 (#2)|
|Government Type||Federal Parliamentary Democracy (Parliament Of Canada) Under A Constitutional Monarchy; A Commonwealth Realm|
|GDP (PPP)||$1,670.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$46,200|
View all cities in Canada
- Paul Anka singer, songwriter
- Margaret Atwood author, poet
- Bachman-Turner Overdrive music group
- Frederick Banting co-discovered insulin
- William "Billy" Bishop world war I flying ace
- James "Jim" Carrey actor, comedian
- Cirque du Soleil entertainment company
- Samuel Cunard founder cunard cruise lines
- Celine Dion singer
- Sir Sandford Fleming creator standard time zones
- Michael J. Fox actor
- Terry Fox humanitarian, cancer treatment activist
- Wayne Gretzky hockey player
- Gordon "Gordie" Howe hockey player
- Peter Jennings journalist, television news anchor
- Kathryn Dawn "K. D." Lang singer, songwriter
- Art Linkletter radio, television host
- Guy Lombardo musician, bandleader
- Lorne Michaels creator saturday night live, producer
- Lucy Maud Montgomery author
- James Naismith inventor basketball, coach
- Morley Safer reporter, news correspondent
- Isadore "Issy" Sharp founder four seasons hotels
- Joseph "Joe" Shuster co-creator superman
- Pierre Trudeau former prime minister
- Jacques Villeneuve automobile racing driver
- Jack "J. L." Warner co-founder warner bros. studios
Is a famous person missing from this page?
Submit your Famous Native
Canada provinces, territories & their capitals
|British Columbia||Victoria||British Columbia|
|New Brunswick||Fredericton||New Brunswick|
|Newfoundland and Labrador||St. John's||Newfoundland and Labrador|
|Northwest Territories||Yellowknife||Northwest Territories|
|Nova Scotia||Halifax||Nova Scotia|
|Prince Edward Island||Charlottetown||Prince Edward Island|
What is the Biggest City in Canada?
The most populated city in Canada is Toronto, with a total population of 5.4 million. Around 1/6 of the entire population of Canada lives in Toronto.
The Largest Cities in Canada
What are the Major Ethnic Groups of Canada?
Most people living in Canada self-identify as "Canadian". However, the most common responses to ethnicity are English, French, Irish, and Scottish.
Major Ethnic Groups of Canada
What is the Richest Province in Canada?
With a GDP of CAD 763.276 billion in 2015, Ontario has the largest economy of all 13 provinces and territories. Ontario’s leading GDP is attributed to its growing manufacturing and service industries. About 52% of Canadian manufacturing shipments come from Ontario.
The Richest Provinces and Territories of Canada
What are the Best Cities to Live in in BC?
Some of the best cities to live in in BC are said to be Fort St. John, Whistler, Squamish, Delta, and North Vancouver.
Best Cities To Live: British Columbia, Canada
What are the Largest and Smallest Canadian Provinces?
Nunavut is the largest territory in Canada, and Quebec is the largest province. Yukon is the smallest territory, and Prince Edward Island is the smallest province.
The Largest And Smallest Canadian Provinces/Territories By Area
What are the Most Popular Sports in Canada?
Hockey is the most popular sport in Canada. Also called ice hockey, hockey was developed in Canada in the 19th century.