|Land Area||9,093,507 km2|
|Water Area||891,163 km2|
|Total Area||9,984,670km2 (#2)|
|Government Type||Federal Parliamentary Democracy (Parliament Of Canada) Under A Constitutional Monarchy; A Commonwealth Realm|
|GDP (PPP)||$1,670.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$46,200|
View all cities in Canada
- Paul Anka singer, songwriter
- Margaret Atwood author, poet
- Bachman-Turner Overdrive music group
- Frederick Banting co-discovered insulin
- William "Billy" Bishop world war I flying ace
- James "Jim" Carrey actor, comedian
- Cirque du Soleil entertainment company
- Samuel Cunard founder cunard cruise lines
- Celine Dion singer
- Sir Sandford Fleming creator standard time zones
- Michael J. Fox actor
- Terry Fox humanitarian, cancer treatment activist
- Wayne Gretzky hockey player
- Gordon "Gordie" Howe hockey player
- Peter Jennings journalist, television news anchor
- Kathryn Dawn "K. D." Lang singer, songwriter
- Art Linkletter radio, television host
- Guy Lombardo musician, bandleader
- Lorne Michaels creator saturday night live, producer
- Lucy Maud Montgomery author
- James Naismith inventor basketball, coach
- Morley Safer reporter, news correspondent
- Isadore "Issy" Sharp founder four seasons hotels
- Joseph "Joe" Shuster co-creator superman
- Pierre Trudeau former prime minister
- Jacques Villeneuve automobile racing driver
- Jack "J. L." Warner co-founder warner bros. studios
Is a famous person missing from this page?
Submit your Famous Native
About the AuthorJohn Moen is a cartographer who along with his wife are the orignal founders of worldatlas.com. He and his wife, Chris Woolwine-Moen, produced thousands of award-winning maps that are used all over the world and content that aids students, teachers, travelers and parents with their geography and map questions. Today, it's one of the most popular educational sites on the web.
Canada provinces, territories & their capitals
|British Columbia||Victoria||British Columbia|
|New Brunswick||Fredericton||New Brunswick|
|Newfoundland and Labrador||St. John's||Newfoundland and Labrador|
|Northwest Territories||Yellowknife||Northwest Territories|
|Nova Scotia||Halifax||Nova Scotia|
|Prince Edward Island||Charlottetown||Prince Edward Island|
What are the Most Dangerous Animals in Canada?
Most animal attacks in Canada are due to moose, black widow spiders, prairie rattlesnakes,cougars, or polar bears.
10 Most Dangerous Animals in Canada
What is the Biggest City in Canada?
The most populated city in Canada is Toronto, with a total population of 5.4 million. Around 1/6 of the entire population of Canada lives in Toronto.
The Largest Cities in Canada
Who Owns All The Land in Canada?
Queen Elizabeth II owns all of the land of Canada.
Who Owns All the Land in Canada?
What are the Best Cities to Live in in BC?
Some of the best cities to live in in BC are said to be Fort St. John, Whistler, Squamish, Delta, and North Vancouver.
Best Cities To Live: British Columbia, Canada
What is the Richest Province in Canada?
With a GDP of CAD 763.276 billion in 2015, Ontario has the largest economy of all 13 provinces and territories. Ontario’s leading GDP is attributed to its growing manufacturing and service industries. About 52% of Canadian manufacturing shipments come from Ontario.
The Richest Provinces and Territories of Canada
Which States Border Canada?
There are 13 states that border Canada: Alaska, Michigan, Maine, Minnesota, Montana, New York, Washington, North Dakota, Ohio, Vermont, New Hampshire, Idaho, and Pennsylvania.