|Land Area||579,330 km2|
|Water Area||24,220 km2|
|Total Area||603,550km2 (#45)|
|Government Type||Semi-presidential Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$353.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$8,200|
View all cities in Ukraine
- Best of Ukraine
- Black Sea
- Chernobyl Accident of 1986
- City of Kiev (Ukranian)
- Customs and Traditions
- Embassy of Ukraine (Washington, D.C.)
- Encyclopedia of Ukraine
- Great Ukranian Famine of 1932 - 1933
- Historical Timeline
- Natural and Biosphere Reserves
- State Space Agency of Ukraine
- State Statistics Service
- Superstitions and Culture
- Ukraine at a Crossroads
- Ukraine City Guide
- Ukranian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Ukraine Online (Ukranian)
- Ukranian Words and Phrases
- UNESCO Sites
- A very complete list of blogs, internet media, press agencies, magazines, newspapers, radio and television sources here!
What is the Largest Ethnic Group in Ukraine?
Ethnic Ukrainians make up almost four-fifths of the population, followed by significant minorities from neighboring countries including Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus.
Major Ethnic Groups Of Ukraine
Does Anything Live in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone?
Some of the animals that still live around the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone include wolves, elks, bears, and lynxes.