|Land Area||498,980 km2|
|Water Area||6,390 km2|
|Total Area||505,370km2 (#51)|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy|
|GDP (PPP)||$1,690.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$36,500|
|More Information||Spain History|
View all cities in Spain
- Constitution of Spain
- Economy of Spain
- El Cid Legends and Myths (National Hero)
- Embassy of Spain (Washington, D.C.)
- Flamenco Dancing
- Historical Timeline
- History of the Spanish Language
- Learn to Speak Spanish
- National Heritage
- National Institute of Statistics
- Running of the Bulls
- Spain Calling Codes
- Spain's Royal Family
- Spanish Art and History
- Spanish Holidays
- Spanish Inquisition
- Spanish Recipes
- Spanish Wine
- Story of Raton Perez (Tooth Fairy) (Spanish)
- UNESCO Sites
- A very complete list of blogs, internet media, press agencies, magazines, newspapers, radio and television sources here!
What are the Ethnic Groups in Spain?
Romanians, Ecuadorians, and Moroccans are three of the biggest ethnic minorities of Spain.
Largest Ethnic Minorities In Spain
What is an Autonomous Government?
Autonomy refers to the capacity and right of a country or other jurisdiction to govern itself. The term, autonomous comes from the Greek word, autonomous meaning auto - “self” and nomos - “law” respectively. In political, moral, and bioethical philosophy, it is explained as the capability of an entity to make an informed, unforced decision.