People listed are almost always native to the country. We do (on occasion) include those that have either lived within the country for most of their adult life, or have made a significant contribution to the country in their personal endeavors.
A - Z
- Federico Pedini Amati politician
- Giambattista Belluzzi architect
- Ernesto Benedettini politician
- Fabio Berardi politician
- Davide Gualtiere footballer
- Saint Marinus founder of San Marino
- Assunta "Tina" Meloni politician
- Oscar Mina politician
- Francesco Mussoni politician, attorney
- Stefano Palmiere politician, accountant
- Alberto Selva former captain regent
- Mirko Tomassoni former captain regent
- Rosa Zafferani politician
Is a famous person missing from this page?
Submit your Famous Sammarinese
San Marino's Information
|Land Area||61 km2|
|Total Area||61km2 (#190)|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$2.02 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$65,300|
|More Information||San Marino|
About San Marino
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Why Does Ice Float?
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
Top 10 Cocoa Producing Countries