- Balkan Peninsula
- Black Sea
- Chamber of Commerce & Industry (Romanian)
- City of Iasi
- Constitution of Romania
- Danube Delta Biosphere Reserve
- Diary of 1989 Romanian Revolution
- Embassy of Romania (Washington, D.C.)
- Guide to Romania
- Historical Timeline
- Legend of Dracula
- National Bank
- National Institute for Environment Protection (Romanian)
- Port of Constantza
- Romanian Law Online
- Romanian Royal Family (Romanian)
- Romanian Words and Phrases
- UNESCO Sites
- Window to Romania
- A very complete list of blogs, internet media, press agencies, magazines, newspapers, radio and television sources here!
|Land Area||229,891 km2|
|Water Area||8,500 km2|
|Total Area||238,391km2 (#81)|
|Government Type||Semi-presidential Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$441.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$22,300|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
What are Roman Numerals?
What Are The Differences Between A Lake And A Pond?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Are Kangaroos Only Found In Australia?
29 Largest Armies In The World