|Land Area||229,891 km2|
|Water Area||8,500 km2|
|Total Area||238,391km2 (#81)|
|Government Type||Semi-presidential Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$441.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$22,300|
View all cities in Romania
- Balkan Peninsula
- Black Sea
- Chamber of Commerce & Industry (Romanian)
- City of Iasi
- Constitution of Romania
- Danube Delta Biosphere Reserve
- Diary of 1989 Romanian Revolution
- Embassy of Romania (Washington, D.C.)
- Guide to Romania
- Historical Timeline
- Legend of Dracula
- National Bank
- National Institute for Environment Protection (Romanian)
- Port of Constantza
- Romanian Law Online
- Romanian Royal Family (Romanian)
- Romanian Words and Phrases
- UNESCO Sites
- Window to Romania
- A very complete list of blogs, internet media, press agencies, magazines, newspapers, radio and television sources here!
This page was last updated on November 24, 2017.
What Continent Is Romania In?
Romania is found in the southeastern portion of the continent of Europe, bordering the Black Sea.