|Land Area||304,255 km2|
|Water Area||8,430 km2|
|Total Area||312,685km2 (#69)|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$1,050.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$27,700|
View all cities in Poland
- Baltic Sea
- Biography - Fryderyk Franciszek Chopin (Composer)
- Biography - Marie Curie (Scientist)
- Central Statistical Office
- City of Warsaw
- Embassy of the Republic of Poland
- Historical Timeline
- History of Auschwitz
- Institute of National Remembrance
- Invasion of Poland
- Jewish Historical Institute
- Learn to Speak Polish
- Ministry of the Environment
- National Bank of Poland
- Office of the State Archives
- Poland Cultural Program
- Polish Archives
- Polish Legends and Folklore
- Polish Nobel Prize Winners
- Polish Portal (Polish)
- Polish Treasures of Nature
- Pro Natura - Society of Wildlife Friends (Polish)
- Society for the Protection of Birds (Polish)
- Website of the Republic of Poland
- UNESCO Sites
- Parliament of the Republic of Poland (Polish)
- President of the Republic of Poland
- Prime Minister of the Republic of Poland
- Senate of the Republic of Poland
- A very complete list of blogs, internet media, press agencies, magazines, newspapers, radio and television sources here!
What is the Largest Ethnic Minority in Poland?
Germans are the largest ethnic minorities in Poland with a population of about 49,000. The Belorussians are the second largest ethnic minority group in Poland with a population of about 37,000.
Largest Ethnic Minorities In Poland
What are some of the most affordable places to study abroad in Europe?
Turkey, Poland, Estonia, Hungary, Portugal, and Austria are some of Europe's most affordable study destinations.
Most Affordable Places To Study Abroad
What is a Puppet Government?
A "puppet state" is a government that has little will of its own, as it needs financial backing or military support. Thus, it acts an a subordinate to another power in exchange for its own survival. The puppet government still holds its own facade of an identity, perpetuated by retaining its own flag, name, national anthem, law, and constitution. However, these type of governments are not considered as legitimate according to international law.