- Amsterdam Photos and Videos
- Alkmaar Cheese Market
- Batavia Yard
- Boerenkool met rookworst recipe (Dutch Kale)
- Castles in the Netherlands
- Chamber of Commerce
- Delta Works (Dams, Dikes, Levees)
- Dutch Holidays
- Dutch Recipes
- Economy of the Netherlands
- Erwtensoep recipe (Dutch Pea Soup)
- Flood of 1953
- Frisians History
- Historical Timeline
- History of Dutch Language
- History of Dutch East Indies Company
- Holland - Netherlands (are they the same?)
- Learn to Speak Dutch
- National Archives
- Netherlands' Cheeses
- Netherlands Society for Nature and Environment (Dutch)
- Port of Rotterdam
- Rotterdam Photos
- Royal Netherlands Embassy, Washington, D.C.
- Sinterklaas (St. Nicholas)
- Tulips History
- UNESCO Sites - Netherlands
- Village of Volendam
- Windmills of the Netherlands
- Windmills at Zaanse Schans
- A very complete list of blogs, internet media, press agencies, magazines, newspapers, radio and television sources here!
|Land Area||33,893 km2|
|Water Area||7,650 km2|
|Total Area||41,543km2 (#131)|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy; Part Of The Kingdom Of The Netherlands|
|GDP (PPP)||$871.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$50,800|
In The News
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
What Are The Differences Between A Lake And A Pond?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Are Kangaroos Only Found In Australia?
Where Do Hamsters Live in the Wild?
29 Largest Armies In The World