- Baltic Sea
- Baltic States
- Central Bank of the Republic of Lithuania
- City of Vilnius
- Embassy of the Republic of Lithuania
- Genocide and Resistance Research Center and Museum
- Historical Timeline
- Learn to Speak Lithuanian
- Lithuania Independence
- Lithuania Online
- Lithuania Statistics
- Lithuanian Chambers of Commerce, Industry and Crafts
- Lithuanian Cultural Guide
- Lithuanian Folklore Archives
- Made in Lithuania
- Office of the Chief Archivist
- State Service for Protected Areas (Lithuanian)
- UNESCO Sites
- Government of the Republic of Lithuania
- Parliament of the Republic of Lithuania
- President of Lithuania
- A very complete list of blogs, internet media, press agencies, magazines, newspapers, radio and television sources here!
|Land Area||62,680 km2|
|Water Area||2,620 km2|
|Total Area||65,300km2 (#121)|
|Government Type||Semi-presidential Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$85.62 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$29,900|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
What are Roman Numerals?
What is Silicon Valley?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
What Are The Differences Between A Lake And A Pond?
The Most Popular Sports in the World
29 Largest Armies In The World