- Baltic Sea
- Baltic States
- Bank of Latvia
- City of Riga
- Embassy of Latvia (Washington, D.C.)
- Historical Timeline
- Holocaust in Latvia
- Latvian Institute
- Latvia Statistical Bureau
- Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Latvian Folklore Archives
- Latvian Nature Heritage
- Learn to Speak Latvian
- Nature Conservation Agency
- Occupation of Latvia (1940 - 1991)
- State Archives of Latvia
- State Portal of Latvia (Latvian)
- UNESCO Sites
- A very complete list of blogs, internet media, press agencies, magazines, newspapers, radio and television sources here!
|Land Area||62,249 km2|
|Water Area||2,340 km2|
|Total Area||64,589km2 (#122)|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$50.65 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$25,700|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
What are Roman Numerals?
What Are The Differences Between A Lake And A Pond?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Are Kangaroos Only Found In Australia?
29 Largest Armies In The World