- January 1 New Year's Day (Jour de l'an)
- varies - Good Friday (Easter Sunday - 2 days)
- varies - Easter (usually in April)
- varies - Easter Monday (Easter Sunday + 1 day)
- May 1 Labor Day (Fete du premier mai)
- May 8 WWII Victory Day (Fete de la Victoire)
- varies - Ascension Day (usually in May)
- varies - Pentecost (usually mid-May)
- varies - Whit Monday (usually mid-May)
- July 14 Bastille Day (Fete de la Federation)
- August 15 Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- November 1 All Saints Day (La Toussaint)
- November 11 Armistice Day (Jour d'armistice)
- December 25 Christmas Day (Noel)
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Why Does Ice Float?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
Biggest Stadiums in The World By Capacity