- Adriatic Sea
- Balkan Peninsula
- Bio - Nikola Tesla (Inventor)
- Bureau of Statistics
- City of Dubrovnik (Croatian)
- City of Rijeka
- City of Zagreb
- Constitution of Republic of Croatia
- Croatian Architecture
- Croatian Culture Portal
- Embassy of the Republic of Croatia
- Historical Timeline
- Holocaust Era in Croatia 1941 - 1945
- Information-Documentation Referral Agency (Croatian)
- Krka National Park
- Serbo-Croatian War
- UNESCO Sites
- A very complete list of blogs, internet media, press agencies, magazines, newspapers, radio and television sources here!
|Land Area||55,974 km2|
|Water Area||620 km2|
|Total Area||56,594km2 (#124)|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$94.24 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$22,400|
In The News
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Why Does Ice Float?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
29 Largest Armies In The World