- Battle of Waterloo
- Battles of the Ypres Salient (Great War 1914 - 1918)
- Belgian Brewers
- Belgian Monarchy
- Belgium City Guide
- Bio - Peter Paul Rubens
- Bio - Rene Magritte
- Embassy of Belgium (Washington, D.C.)
- Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Flemish Environment Agency
- Friends of the Earth, Belgium (French)
- Historical Timeline
- History of Godiva Chocolatier
- Kingdom of Belgium Foreign Affairs
- King Leopold II and Belgian Congo
- National Bank of Belgium
- National Institute of Statistics
- North Sea
- UNESCO Sites
- Belgian Senate
- Belgium Government Portal
- Chamber of Representatives (Dutch, French)
- Prime Minister (French)
- A very complete list of blogs, internet media, press agencies, magazines, newspapers, radio and television sources here!
|Land Area||30,278 km2|
|Water Area||250 km2|
|Total Area||30,528km2 (#136)|
|Government Type||Federal Parliamentary Democracy Under A Constitutional Monarchy|
|GDP (PPP)||$509.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$44,900|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
Why Does Ice Float?
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Countries That Start With The Letter N
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
Shanghai, China is said to be the world's most populated city.
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World