|Land Area||82,629 km2|
|Water Area||3,971 km2|
|Total Area||86,600km2 (#111)|
|Government Type||Presidential Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$166.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$17,700|
View all cities in Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan and the Silk Road
- Azerbaijan Business Directory
- Azerbaijan International Website
- Azeri Words and Phrases
- Caspian Sea
- Central Bank of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- City of Ganja
- Constitution of Azerbaijan
- Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Entertainment and Information Portal
- Heydar Aliyev Foundation
- Historical Timeline
- Mud Volcanoes
- Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic
- Nagorno-Karabakh Region
- National Archive Department
- Ornithological Society
- State Statistical Committee
- Visions of Azerbaijan
- UNESCO Sites
- A very complete list of blogs, internet media, press agencies, magazines, newspapers, radio and television sources here!
What Languages are Spoken in Azerbaijan?
Azerbaijani, the official language of Azerbaijan, is spoken by more than 90% of the population of the country.
What Languages Are Spoken In Azerbaijan?
What is the biggest city in Azerbaijan?
Baku is the largest and the capital city of Azerbaijan.
The Largest Cities In Azerbaijan
What are the major rivers in Azerbaijan?
Kura River, Aras River, Alazani River, Iori River, and Samur River are a few rivers in Azerbaijan.
Major Rivers Of Azerbaijan
What are the religious beliefs in Azerbaijan?
Shia Islam is the leading religious belief with 80% of the country’s population adhering to the faith, Sunni Islam is the second leading religious belief in Azerbaijan with a following of 13%, and Orthodox Christianity is the third largest religious belief with 3%. Other religions make up 4% of the population.
Religious Beliefs In Azerbaijan
What are the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Azerbaijan?
UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Azerbaijan include the Gobustan Rock Art Cultural Landscape and the Walled City of Baku, Shirvanshah's Palace, and Maiden Tower.
UNESCO World Heritage Sites In Azerbaijan
What is the tallest mountain in Azerbaijan?
Bazardüzü along the border with Russia is Azerbaijan's highest peak at 14,652 feet above sea level in elevation.