|Land Area||82,629 km2|
|Water Area||3,971 km2|
|Total Area||86,600km2 (#111)|
|Government Type||Presidential Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$166.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$17,700|
View all cities in Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan and the Silk Road
- Azerbaijan Business Directory
- Azerbaijan International Website
- Azeri Words and Phrases
- Caspian Sea
- Central Bank of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- City of Ganja
- Constitution of Azerbaijan
- Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Entertainment and Information Portal
- Heydar Aliyev Foundation
- Historical Timeline
- Mud Volcanoes
- Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic
- Nagorno-Karabakh Region
- National Archive Department
- Ornithological Society
- State Statistical Committee
- Visions of Azerbaijan
- UNESCO Sites
- A very complete list of blogs, internet media, press agencies, magazines, newspapers, radio and television sources here!
How Much of Azerbaijan is in Europe?
Approximately 2,687.27 square miles of Azerbaijan lies within Europe.
Is Azerbaijan in Europe?
What is the biggest city in Azerbaijan?
Baku is the largest and the capital city of Azerbaijan.
The Largest Cities In Azerbaijan
What Languages are Spoken in Azerbaijan?
Azerbaijani, the official language of Azerbaijan, is spoken by more than 90% of the population of the country.
What Languages Are Spoken In Azerbaijan?
Which Are The Biggest Industries In Azerbaijan?
Petroleum and natural gas, steel, iron ore, cement, etc., are some of the biggest industries of Azerbaijan.
The Biggest Industries In Azerbaijan
What are the ethnic groups of Azerbaijan?
92% of the country's residents are ethnic Azerbaijanis, while Lezgins are the largest ethnic minority at 2%.
Ethnic Groups Of Azerbaijan
What are the religious beliefs in Azerbaijan?
Shia Islam is the leading religious belief with 80% of the country’s population adhering to the faith, Sunni Islam is the second leading religious belief in Azerbaijan with a following of 13%, and Orthodox Christianity is the third largest religious belief with 3%. Other religions make up 4% of the population.