|Land Area||468 km2|
|Total Area||468km2 (#178)|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Democracy (since March 1993) That Retains Its Chiefs Of State In The Form Of A Co-principality; The Two Princes Are The President Of France And Bishop Of Seu D'Urgell, Spain, Who Are Represented In Andorra By The Co-princes' Representatives|
|GDP (PPP)||$3.33 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$49,900|
A - B
- Anonymous music group
- Alex Antor alpine skier
- Riberaygua i Argelich author, politician
- Eric Bataille motorbike racer
- Colonel Rene Baulard honorary citizen of Andorra, restored order 1933
- Marc Bernaus footballer
- Jaume Bartumeu Cassany attorney, politician
- Ramon Villero Castella author
- Gerard Claret violinist, director national chamber orchestra
- Lluis Claret cellist
- Julian Vila Coma ambassador to United Nations
- Juli Fernandez footballer
- Melissandre Fuentes figure skater
- Hocine Haciane swimmer
- Ildefons Lima footballer
- Marc Forne Molne former head of government
- Albert Pintat former head of government
- Oscar Ribas i Reig first prime minister
- Julian Reig Ribo former president council general
- Antoni Fiter i Rossell cleric, author
- Marta Roure singer
- Oscar Sonejee footballer
- Juli Minoves Triquell diplomat, author
- Ricard Fiter Vilajoana author, lawyer
Is a famous person missing from this page?
Submit your Famous Andorran
What Languages are Spoken in Andorra?
Catalan is the sole official language of Andorra.
What Languages Are Spoken In Andorra?
What Kind of Government Does Andorra Have?
Andorra is a parliamentary constitutional diarchy where executive power is exercised by the government.
What Type Of Government Does Andorra Have?
What is the biggest city in Andorra?
Andorra la Vella is both the most populated city in Andorra and the country’s capital. It has a population of 22,256, although the entire metro area has more than 40,000 inhabitants.
Biggest Cities In Andorra
What is the Capital of Andorra?
Andorra la Vella is the capital of Andorra, a sovereign landlocked Southwest European microstate. The city has a population of only 22,886 (as of 2015). It is Europe’s highest capital city in terms of elevation.
What Is The Capital of Andorra?
Where is Andorra?
Andorra is a tiny European country located between Spain and France.