United Arab Emirates's Information
|Land Area||83,600 km2|
|Total Area||83,600km2 (#113)|
|Government Type||Federation Of Monarchies|
|GDP (PPP)||$667.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$67,700|
|More Information||United Arab Emirates|
View all cities in United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates, a rapidly growing tourist destination, offers travelers beautiful beaches, deserts and oasis tours, camel and horse racing, outstanding duty-free shopping and well-developed tourist facilities.
Popular attractions in the U.A.E. include the stunning city of Abu Dhabi and its Diwan Amiri Fort; mosques, museums and ancient burial mounds at Um al Nar; the timeless stone tombs at Hili; Dubai, the Pearl of the Arabian Gulf and home to world famous markets, plus the Al Fahidi Fort, and the Dubai Museum.
Additional not-to-be-missed sites include Al Ain, an oasis and former caravan stop, and any of the country's beaches (especially Khor Kalba), one of the most famous shell beaches in the world.
GUIDES TO UAE AIRPORTS:
- Calling Code: 971
- Electricity: 220V, 50Hz
- Drive on the: Right
- Times to Travel: The best time to visit the UAE is from October to May. From November to March, the daytime temperatures are ideal, around 75° F (24° C). June to September is very hot, with temperatures in the 100°s F (high 40°s C) and 100% humidity. During Ramadan, most restaurants are closed during the day, although food will be served at your hotel, either in your room or in a secluded area of the hotel. Visitors are asked not to drink, eat or smoke in public places during this time. However, once the daily fast is broken, the streets come alive with activity, creating a carnival atmosphere.
TOURISM SITES AND LINKS:
- Abu Dhabi Culture & Heritage
- Abu Dhabi Travel Guide
- Attractions Abu Dhabi
- Beach Resorts
- Burj Khalifa - Tallest Building in the World
- Dubai City & Entertainment Guide
- Dubai Top 10 Attractions
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Guide
- Sharjah Tourism Guide
- Traveling in a Muslim Country Guide
- UAE Hotels & Resorts
- UAE Tour Guide
- UAE Travel Guide
- UNESCO Sites
PASSPORTS - TRAVEL VISAS - WARNINGS: