|Land Area||770,875 km2|
|Water Area||25,220 km2|
|Total Area||796,095km2 (#35)|
|Government Type||Federal Parliamentary Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$988.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$5,100|
View all cities in Pakistan
- Sohail Abbas field hockey player
- Zaheer Abbas cricketer
- Ansar Abbasi journalist
- Abrar-ul-Haq musician
- Shahid Khan Afridi cricketer
- Khurram Hussain Agha snooker player
- Mohammad Abdul Ahed architect, painter
- Khurshid Ahmad scholar
- Sheikh Rashid Ahmad writer of Kashmiri Origin
- Sohail Ahmad comedian, actor
- Vaneeza Ahmad historian, archaeologist
- Anna Molka Ahmed artist
- Aziz Ahmed former foreign minister
- Shahbaz Ahmed field hockey player
- Qadeeruddin Ahmed chief justice
- Zahid Ahmed artist, writer
- Shoaib Akhtar cricketer
- Moin Akhter actor
- Kamran Akmal cricketer
- Wasim Akram cricketer
- Ahmed Ali writer, critic, translator, diplomat, scholar
- Amanat Ali singer
- Aseff Ahmad Ali former foreign minister
- Babar Ali actor
- Chaudhry Muhammad Ali former prime minister
- Iman Ali actress
- Somy Ali actress, journalist
- Liaquet Alikhan former prime minister
- Majeed Amjad poet
- Anjuman actress
- Saeed Anwar cricketer
- Anoushey Ashraf actress
- Mohammad Asif cricketer
- Atif Aslam singer, actor
- Imran Aslam journalist
- Babar Awan lawyer, politician
- Ghulam Farooq Awan lawyer, advisor to prime minister
- Gohar Ayub politician
- Shaukat Aziz economist, former prime minister
- Rehan Azmi poet, songwriter
- Mirza Ather Baig novelist, playwright, storywriter
- Idrees Bakhtiar journalist
- Nisar Bazmi composer
- Rana Bhagwandas chief justice
- Benazir Bhutto former prime minister
- Mumtaz Bhutto lawyer, politician
- Zulfikar Ali Bhutto former prime minister, former president
- Muhammad Ali Bogra former prime minister
- Professor Dr. Shahid Hussain Bokhari researcher parallel and distributed computing
- Badshah Munir Bukhari linguist, teacher, writer
- Ansar Burney human rights activist
- Younus Changezi politician
- Javed Chaudhary journalist
- Fazal Ilahi Chaudhry former president
- Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry chief justice
- Abdur Rahman Chughtai painter
- Ibrahim Ismail Chundrigar former prime minister
- Ardeshir Cowasjee columnist
- Professor Dr. Ahmad Hasan Dani historian, archaeologist
- Noon Meem Danish poet
- Attash Durrani scholar, linguist
- Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi politician
- Chaudhry Zahoor Elahi politician
- Chaudhry Fazal Ellahi former president
- Muhammad Essa football player
- Muhammad Farooq journalist
- Moeen Faruqi artist
- Ghulam Faruque politician, industrialist
- Zahid Fazal cricketer
- Yousaf Raza Gillani prime minister
- Ajab Gul actor
- Umar Gul cricketer
- Amin Guljee sculptor
- Yasir Hameed cricketer
- Mohsin Hamid author
- Mohammed Hanif writer, journalist
- Aminah Haq actress
- Inzamam-ul-Haq cricketer
- Misbah-ul-Haq cricketer
- Khalid Hasan journalist, writer
- Nazia Hasan singer
- Zohaib Hasan musician
- Naeem Hashmi actor, writer, poet, producer, director
- Pervez Hoodbhoy nuclear physicist
- Ishrat Husain banker, economist
- Altaf Hussain founder, leader Muttahida Quami Movement
Is a famous person missing from this page?
What are the Biggest Cities in Pakistan?
Karachi is Pakistan's largest city by population. In fact, the Karachi Metro area is one of the largest on Earth by population. Its population is around 14 million.
The Largest Cities in Pakistan
What Languages Are Spoken In Pakistan?
Both English and Urdu are the official languages of Pakistan. A remnant of the British colonial rule in the region, English serves an important medium of formal communication in the country. Many educational institutes in Pakistan use English to impart education. English is spoken in the homes and informal circles of the elite class along with the local languages. Urdu is both the official language and national language of Pakistan. Punjabi, Pashto, Sindhi, and Balochi are some provincial languages spoken in the nation. The minority ethnic communities speak their own languages.
What Languages Are Spoken In Pakistan?
Is Pakistan Part Of The Middle East?
Pakistan is a country in South Asia and not in the Middle East. The country has a coastline along the Arabian Sea and the Gulf of Oman. It is bordered by several Asian countries including Afghanistan, China, Iran, and Oman.
Is Pakistan Part of the Middle East?
What is the Largest Religion in Pakistan?
Sunni Islam is followed by 96.03% of the population of Pakistan, making it the largest religion in Pakistan.
Religion in Pakistan
What is the Largest Ethnic Group in Pakistan?
Punjabi people are the ethnic majority in the Punjab region of Pakistan and Northern India accounting for 44.7% of the population in Pakistan. The group belongs to the Indo-Aryan ethnic group.
Ethnic Groups In Pakistan
What Kind of Government Does Pakistan Have?
Pakistan has a federal government established by the Constitution of Pakistan where the Prime Minister of Pakistan is the executive head-of-government.