|Land Area||17,818 km2|
|Total Area||17,818km2 (#152)|
|Government Type||Constitutional Monarchy|
|GDP (PPP)||$301.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$71,300|
View all cities in Kuwait
ATTRACTIONS: (a few major)
The capital city of Kuwait City includes such attractions as the Liberation Tower, Kuwait City Towers, Failaka Island and its Bronze Age history, the City of Entertainment (Al-Madina Al-Tarfihiya), the National Museum and numerous other points-of-interest.
Outside of Kuwait City, there are few attractions, other than the resorts.
There are still signs of the Iraqi invasion that devastated much of the country, but building is taking place and the Kuwaitis are warm and welcoming.
- Calling Code: 965
- Electricity: 240V, 50Hz
- Drive on the: Right
- Times to Travel: Kuwait's climate is warm and tropical. The summer months, April to September, are very hot and dry. Temperatures can reach over 110° F (43° C) in the daytime.
The winter season, November through February, is cooler (55° F; 12° C) with some rainfall. Most of the rain occurs between October and April.
March, the spring season, is warm and pleasant.
Most visitors prefer to travel to Kuwait between November and April.
TOURISM SITES AND LINKS:
- Al Qurain Martyrs Museum
- Grand Mosque (Arabic)
- Municipality of Kuwait (Arabic)
- Scientific Center
- Tareq Rajab Museum
- Tourist & Travellers Guide
- Visit Kuwait Online Guide
PASSPORTS - TRAVEL VISAS - WARNINGS:
- NOTE: Before making your travel plans to any worldwide destination, we strongly recommend you authenticate important details regarding all applicable health, passport and visa requirements. The people at Travel Visa Pro can answer all of your questions!
- Kuwait Travel Advice and Warnings