|Land Area||2,699,700 km2|
|Water Area||25,200 km2|
|Total Area||2,724,900km2 (#9)|
|Government Type||Presidential Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$469.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$25,700|
View all cities in Kazakhstan
- Nurken Abdirov fighter pilot
- Daniyal Akhmetov former prime minister
- Al-Farabi scientist, philosopher, mathematician
- Dinmukhamet Akhimov actor
- Ken Alibek microbiologist
- Rakhat Aliyev politician
- Ibrahim Altynsarin writer
- Sarsen Amanzholov linguist, Turkologist
- Altynai Asylmuratova ballerina
- Kaisha Atakhanova genetic biologist
- Mukhtar Auezov writer
- Byrganym Aytimova ambassador
- Kulyash Baiseitova opera singer
- Akhmet Baitursynov poet, writer, politician
- Nurlan Balgimbayev former prime minister
- Akhmet Baytursinuli poet, writer, politician
- Aziz Bolotovich Beishenaliev actor
- Timur Bekmambetov film director
- Marat Bisengaliev violinist, orchestra director
- Alikhan Bokeikhanov writer, political activist, environmental scientist
- Keshrim Boztayev political activist
- Alan Buribaev conductor
- Zulfiya Chinshanio Olympic medalist, weightlifter
- Shafik Chokin engineer, former president academy of sciences
- Yedil Dadambayev physician
- Sergei Duvanov journalist
- Agimsaly Duzelkhanov artist
- Ilyas Esenberlin writer
- Aisha Galimbaeva painter
- Gennadiy Golovkin Olympic medalist, boxer
- Yermakhan Ibraimov Olympic medalist, boxer
- Ilya Ilyin Olympic medalist, weightlifter
- Orazak Ismagulov anthropologist
- Jambyl Jabayev singer
- Magjan Jumabayev writer, publicist, founder of modern Kazakh literature
- Bulat Jumadilov Olympic medalist, boxer
- Qabdesh Jumadilov writer
K - M
- Shamshi Kaldayakov composer
- Bukhar-zhirau Kalmakanov poet
- Bakhytzhan Kanapyanov poet, lyricist
- Gulzhana Karagusova politician
- Abylkhan Kasteev painter
- Akezhan Kazhegeldin former prime minister
- Aleksandr Kazantsev actor
- Zhenis Kembayev jurist
- Qurban-Ali Khalidi historian
- Ablai Khan former khan
- Abul Khair Khan former khan
- Janybek Khan founder co-leader of Kazakh Khanate
- Kasym Khan former leader of Kazakh Khanate
- Kenesary Khan former khan of all three juzes
- Tauke Khan former leader of Kazakh Khanate
- Ludmila Kim singer
- Gennady Kolbin politician
- Eset Kotibaruli former leader of anti-colonial war against Russian Empire
- Kanat Kudaibergenov mathematician
- Timur Kulibayev businessman
- Kazakh Dinmukhamed Kunaev politician
- Abaj Kunanbaev poet
- Dinmukhamed Kunayev former prime minister
- Erik Kurmangaliev opera singer
- Maiya Maneza Olympic medalist, weightlifter
- Muqagali Maqatayev poet
Is a famous person missing from this page?
Submit your Famous Kazakhstani
Which Is The Most Populous City In Kazakhstan?
With a population of nearly 2 million people, Almaty is Kazakhstan’s most populous city. It houses about 8% of the country’s total population.
Biggest Cities In Kazakhstan
What Kind of Economy Does Kazakhstan Have?
The economy of Kazakhstan is the largest one in Central Asia and is supported by enormous oil reserves, minerals, and metals.
The Economy Of Kazakhstan
What Languages are Spoken in Kazakhstan?
Kazakhstan is a bilingual nation where both Kazakh and Russian are spoken widely in the country.
What Languages Are Spoken In Kazakhstan?
What is the majority religion in Kazakhstan?
Islam is the highest religion making up to 70% of the population, followed by Christianity forming 26% and other religions in the minority.
Religion in Kazakhstan
What is the Capital of Kazakhstan?
Located on the Ishim River's bank, Astana is the capital city of Kazakhstan.
What Is The Capital Of Kazakhstan?
What Kind of Government Does Kazakhstan Have?
Kazakhstan is a presidential republic where the President, the head of state, nominates the head of government.