|Land Area||176,515 km2|
|Water Area||4,520 km2|
|Total Area||181,035km2 (#88)|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy|
|GDP (PPP)||$58.94 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$3,700|
View all cities in Cambodia
- Domnang Pin artist
- Keo Pich Pisey actress, dancer
- Soth Polin writer
- Pol Pot leader of Khmer Rouge (born in Indochina)
- Dith Pran photo journalist
- Sam Rainsy politician
- Norodom Ranariddh politician
- Veth Rattana actress
- Chhouk Rin Khmer Rouge commander
- Tep Rindaro actor
- Uth Roeun cartoonist
- Pan Ron singer, songwriter
- Am Rong soldier, filmmaker
- Sophiline Cheam Shapiro dancer, choreographer
- Pen Samithy journalist
- Heng Samrin chairman of the National Assembly
- Son Sann former prime minister
- Duong Saree artist, illustrator
- Sam Sary politician
- Dy Saveth actress
- Hun Sen prime minister
- Ros Sereysothea singer
- Norodom Sihamoni king
- Norodom Sihanouk former king
- Chea Sim politician
- Prach Sim journalist
- Sinn Sisamouth singer, songwriter
- Him Sivorn singer
- Kem Sokha president human rights party
- Thus Sophannarith artist
- Meas Sophea senior general
- Kem Sopranei singer
- Chea Soth politician
- Chhim Sothy painter, sculptor
- Preap Sovath singer
- Sok Sreymom singer, actress
- Chea Sundaneth journalist
- Norodom Suramarit former king
- Sak Sutsakhan politician, soldier
- Chan Sy former prime minister
- In Tam former prime minister
- Ampor Tevi actress
- Loung Ung human rights activist, lecturer
- Vann Vannak actor
- Noy Vanneth singer
- Saom Vansodany actress
- Chea Vichea leader of free trade union of workers
- Tep Vong Buddhist monk
- Chamroeun Yin dancer
Submit your Famous Cambodian
What Languages Are Spoken In Cambodia?
Cambodia has a single official language which is Khmer. It is spoken by nearly 90% of the country's population. The language is used in government, administration, education, media, and more. After the Vietnamese language, Khmer is also the second most widely spoken Austroasiatic language.
What Language Is Spoken In Cambodia?
What Kind of Government Does Cambodia Have?
Cambodia is a constitutional monarchy, where the Monarch is head of state and the Prime Minister is the head of government.
What Type Of Government Does Cambodia Have?
Which Is The Most Populous City In Cambodia?
Phnom Penh, the capital city of Cambodia, is the most populous city in the country with a population of more than 1.5 million residents. Phnom Penh is situated at the meeting point of the Tonle Sap River and Mekong River in the southern region of Cambodia.
Biggest Cities In Cambodia
What are the ethnic groups of Cambodia?
Khmer makes up about 91% of the population followed by Vietnamese and Chinese at 3% and 1% respectively.
Ethnic Groups In Cambodia
What are the Ecological Regions of Cambodia?
Indochinese mountains, forests, and the Mekong River embody the physical landscape and habitats of Cambodia. Ecological regions include the Annamite Range Moist Forests and the Central Indochina Dry Forests.
Ecological Regions Of Cambodia
What is Angkor Wat?
Angkor Wat temple is unique from all of the other temples in the area. While the other temples are aligned towards the east, it is aligned to the west. This aspect has given it an extra beauty especially during the sunset. UNESCO in collaboration with the Cambodian government has put in place measures to curb commercial and mass tourism to preserve the rich cultural heritage of the site.