|Land Area||176,515 km2|
|Water Area||4,520 km2|
|Total Area||181,035km2 (#88)|
|Government Type||Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy|
|GDP (PPP)||$58.94 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$3,700|
View all cities in Cambodia
B - F
- You Bo writer
- Long Boret former prime minister
- Kum Bunnadeth singer
- Cheam Channy politician
- Arn Chorn-Pond human rights activist
- Geraldine Cox president, operator of the Sunrise Children's Village Orphanage, only Australian granted Cambodian citizenship by royal decree, author
- Vichara Dany actress
- Virak Dara actress
- Tep Rin Daro actor
- Norodom Buppha Devi princess
- Kong Som Eun film director, actor
- Thongvan Fanmuong general
- Sosthene Fernandez commander–in-chief
- Preah Maha Ghosananda Buddhist monk
- Nau Hach writer
- Cheng Heng former head of state
- Ung Huot political figure
- Patricia Hy-Boulais tennis player
- L'Okhna Suttantaprija Ind Cambodian monk, writer, poet
- Jayavarman VII former Khmer King
- Vandy Kaonn Khmer history analyst, author
- Sar Kheng politician
- Rim Kin writer
- Ieu Koeus politician, intellectual
- Bour Kry supreme patriarch of Dhammayuttika order
- Chorn Chan Leakhena actress
- Kim Leakhena singer
- Hong Lim politician
- Somaly Mam author, human rights advocate
- Son Ngoc Minh politician
- Ta Mok military commander of the Cambodian Khmer Rouge movement
- Vann Molyvann architect
- Danh Monica actress, dancer
- Chan Nak former prime minister
- Chuon Nath late supreme patriarch
- Vann Nath painter, artist, writer, human rights activist
- Chum Ngek musician
- Haing S. Ngor actor, physician, author
- Krom Ngoy poet
- Lon Nol general, former president, former prime minister
- Lon Non politician, soldier
- Norodom I former king
- Chanthou Oeur painter, sculptor
- U Sam Oeur poet
- Rithy Panh film director, screenwriter
- Pov Panhapich singer
- Ieu Pannakar film director, politician
- Chhet Sovan Panya singer
- Eh Phoutong kick boxer
- Meng Keo Pichenda singer
- Chath Piersath poet, painter, humanitarian
- Pisith Pilika ballet dancer, actress
What Languages Are Spoken In Cambodia?
Cambodia has a single official language which is Khmer. It is spoken by nearly 90% of the country's population. The language is used in government, administration, education, media, and more. After the Vietnamese language, Khmer is also the second most widely spoken Austroasiatic language.
What Language Is Spoken In Cambodia?
Which Is The Most Populous City In Cambodia?
Phnom Penh, the capital city of Cambodia, is the most populous city in the country with a population of more than 1.5 million residents. Phnom Penh is situated at the meeting point of the Tonle Sap River and Mekong River in the southern region of Cambodia.
Biggest Cities In Cambodia
What Kind of Government Does Cambodia Have?
Cambodia is a constitutional monarchy, where the Monarch is head of state and the Prime Minister is the head of government.
What Type Of Government Does Cambodia Have?
What are the ethnic groups of Cambodia?
Khmer makes up about 91% of the population followed by Vietnamese and Chinese at 3% and 1% respectively.
Ethnic Groups In Cambodia
What is the highest mountain in Cambodia?
Phnom Aural in the Cardamom Range of south-central Cambodia is the country's highest point at 5,948 feet above sea level.
Highest Mountains In Cambodia
What Kind of Economy Does Cambodia Have?
Tourism and textile manufacturing industries are the mainstay of Cambodia's economy. The country also has vibrant service-oriented industries especially in catering and trading related activities.