|Land Area||760 km2|
|Total Area||760km2 (#172)|
|Government Type||Constitutional Monarchy|
|GDP (PPP)||$66.37 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$50,300|
View all cities in Bahrain
- Ismail Abdul-Latif footballer
- Ali Abdulemam blogger, founder Bahrain Online
- Sayed Mohamed Adnan footballer
- Majeed Al Alawi politician
- Ebrahim Al-Arrayedh poet
- Jawad Al Arrayed politician
- Abu al-Bahlul al-Awwam rebel
- Tareq Al-Farsani bodybuilder
- Al-Ala'a Al-Hadrami envoy sent by prophet Muhammad
- Mansoor Al-Jamri newspaper editor
- Abu-Tahir Al-Jannabi former ruler
- Salih Al-Karzakani theologian
- Ayat Al-Qurmezi poet, activist
- Mohamed Ali Al-Shaaban radio, television personality
- Mahmood Al-Yousif blogger, (The Blogfather)
- Abbas Ayyad footballer
- Nazar Al Baharna politician
- Maytham bin Ali Al Bahrani theologian
- Yusuf al-Bahrani theologian
- Hamad Al Fardan race car driver
- Ala Ghawas singer, songwriter
- Mohammad Haddad composer, music critic
- Qassim Haddad poet
- Nada Haffadh first female cabinet minister
- A'ala Hubail footballer
- Mohamed Hubail footballer
- Isaac of Nineveh bishop, theologian
- Sayed Mohammed Jaffer footballer
- Ali Al Jallawi poet, researcher, writer
- Abdul Amir al-Jamri spiritual leader
- Mohammed Hasan Kamaluddin politician, historian
- Abdulhadi Khalaf political activist
- Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa king
- Isa bin Salman Al Khalifa former emir
- Khalifa ibn Salman Al Khalifa prince, prime minister
- Abbas Ahmed Khamis footballer
- Majeed Marhoon musician
- Ebrahim Al Mishkhas footballer
- Hasan Mushaima opposition leader
- Houda Nonoo ambassador to US
- Isa Qassim religious leader
- Nabeel Rajab human rights defender
- Ali Salman politician
- Hussain Salman footballer
- Zayd iben Suhan companion of Muhammed
- Tarafa poet
Is a famous person missing from this page?
Submit your Famous Bahraini
Where is Bahrain?
Bahrain is a small island country located in the Persian Gulf.
Fun Facts about Bahrain
What is the biggest city in Bahrain?
Manama is the biggest city in Bahrain with a population of over 154,000 people.
Biggest Cities In Bahrain
What Kind of Government Does Bahrain have?
Bahrain is a constitutional monarchy where the King of Bahrain appoints the government of the country.
What Type Of Government Does Bahrain Have?
Are There Any UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Bahrain?
The UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Bahrain are Muharraq Island and the Ancient Qal’at al-Bahrain Harbor City.
UNESCO World Heritage Sites In Bahrain
What Languages are Spoken in Bahrain?
Arabic is the official language of Bahrain, although English is also spoken widely across the country.
What Languages Are Spoken in Bahrain?
What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Bahrain?
Bahrain has a wealth of natural resources including arable land, forests, fish, oil, and natural gas.