- Central Bank of West African States (French)
- Chamber of Commerce & Industry (French)
- City of Cotonou (French)
- Constitution of the Republic of Benin (French)
- Eco-Benin (French)
- Embassy of the Republic of Benin (Washington, D.C.)
- Historical Timeline
- Learn French
- Slave Routes in Benin
- Voodoo Religion
- UNESCO Sites
- A very complete list of blogs, internet media, press agencies, magazines, newspapers, radio and television sources here!
|Land Area||110,622 km2|
|Water Area||2,000 km2|
|Total Area||112,622km2 (#100)|
|Government Type||Presidential Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$24.31 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$2,200|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Why Does Ice Float?
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
29 Largest Armies In The World