- Atlantic Ocean
- City of Luanda (Portuguese)
- Constitution of Angola
- Country Study
- Culture of Angola
- Culture, Customs and Etiquette
- Embassy of Angola (Washington, D.C.)
- Historical Timeline
- Legends and Myths
- National Bank of Angola (Portuguese)
- National Parks and Protected Areas (Portuguese)
- Portuguese Words and Phrases
- Province of Benguela (Portuguese)
- Slave Routes in Angola
- UNESCO Sites
- War of Independence (1961 - 1974)
- A very complete list of blogs, internet media, press agencies, magazines, newspapers, radio and television sources here!
|Land Area||1,246,700 km2|
|Total Area||1,246,700km2 (#22)|
|Government Type||Presidential Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$189.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$6,800|
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
The Most Popular Sports in the World
Is the Moon a Planet or a Star?
Why Does Ice Float?
Which Country Has the Most Lakes?
Top 10 Cocoa Producing Countries