|Land Area||2,381,741 km2|
|Total Area||2,381,741km2 (#10)|
|Government Type||Presidential Republic|
|GDP (PPP)||$609.00 Billion|
|GDP Per Capita||$15,000|
View all cities in Algeria
- Algeria 1830 and the French Occupation
- Algerian National Liberation (1954 - 1962)
- Algerian Social Etiquette
- Berber People
- Bio - Ahmed Ben Bella
- British Slaves on the Barbary Coast
- Central Bank of Algeria (French)
- Chamber of Commerce & Industry (French)
- Constitution of Algeria
- Country Study
- Embassy of Algeria (Washington, D.C.)
- Historical Timeline
- Learn Arabic
- Mediterranean Sea
- National Office of Statistics (French)
- UNESCO Sites
- National Assembly (French and Arabic)
- National Council (Arabic)
- Office of the Prime Minister (French and Arabic)
- President of Algeria (French and Arabic)
- A very complete list of blogs, internet media, press agencies, magazines, newspapers, radio and television sources here!
Which Languages Are Spoken in Algeria?
Modern Standard Arabic and Tamazight are the two official languages of Algeria.
What Languages Are Spoken In Algeria?
What Are The Native Plants Of Algeria?
Algeria is a sovereign nation located in North Africa. The landscapes of Algeria including deserts, mountains, valleys, basins, and plateaus support over 1000 species of flora. 178 of these species are endemic to the country. The Algerian Fir, Algerian Peony, and Saharan Cypress, Slender Flower Thistle, Lamarck's Bedstraw, Brome Fescue, etc., are some of Algeria’s native plant species.
Native Plants Of Algeria
What is the Biggest City in Algeria?
Algiers is the largest city in Algeria. It has a population of around 5 million people.
The Biggest Cities In Algeria
What is the Largest Ethnic Group in Algeria?
Algeria is predominantly made of Berbers, who are the indigenous people of Algeria, and a few minority groups such as Turkish people, French, Italians, and Spaniards.
Ethnic Groups In Algeria
Which Continent is Algeria In?
Algeria is Africa’s largest country with a total area of 919,595 mi2. It is found in the northern region of the African continent.
Which Continent Is Algeria In?
Are There Any UNESCO Sites in Algeria?
UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Algeria include the Al Qal'a of Beni Hammad, Djémila, the Kasbah of Algiers, and M'zab Valley.