- Coastline: 0 miles (0 km) (landlocked)
- Land Area:
(land) 418,685 sq miles (1,084,390 sq km)
(water) 5,479 sq miles (14,190 sq km)
(TOTAL) 424,164 sq miles (1,098,580 sq km)
To convert sq km (kilometers) to sq mi (miles)
use our converter
- Land Area: (all countries)
- Land Divisions: 9 departments: Chuquisaca, Cochabamba, Beni, La Paz, Oruro, Pando, Potosi, Santa Cruz and Tarija.
- Horizontal Width: 1039 km (646 miles) from La Paz to the eastern border with Brazil
- Vertical Length: 1229 km (760 miles) from Villazon to the northern border with Brazil
Note: Lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering Countries: (5) Argentina, Chile, Paraguay, Brazil, Peru
- Geographic Center: 124 km (77 miles) NE of Cochabamba at coordinates 17 15 S, 65 13 W
- Highest Point: Nevado Sajama - 21,463 ft.
- Lowest Point: Paraguay River - 295 ft. (90 m)
- Latitude and Longitude
- Relative Location
Bolivia PhotographsView of Copacabana and Lake Titicaca...
by Simon Montgomery
Buy This at Allposters.com
Trending on WorldAtlas
Countries Of South America
This page was last modified on April 7, 2017.