Victoria Travel toATTRACTIONS: (a few major)
Although small in size compared to the other states of Australia, Victoria offers a wide range of things to see and do.
Melbourne, the second largest city in Australia, sits on a Victorian southern bay and is home to art, music, culture and wonderful cuisine.
Beautiful and exciting destinations in Victoria include the Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell National Park, the Yarra Valley, Mornington Peninsula. There are many more, too numerous to mention.
Review the links below for attractions in this favorite Australian destination.
CONVENTION AND VISITOR BUREAUS:
- Calling Code: Country: 61; Area code: 03
- Electricity: 240V, 50Hz
- Drive on the: Left
- Times to Travel: Victoria has a varied climate ranging from semi-arid and hot in the northwest to temperate and cool along the coast.
The summer season (December to February) is the best time to visit and enjoy the outdoors.
The Victorian Alps offer great skiing opportunities in the winter.
During the spring and fall, the weather is mild all over the country. Spring offers an array of stunning wildflowers blooming in the Outback.
TOURISM SITES AND LINKS:
- Australian Alps Walking Track
- Ballarat Visitor Guide
- Beaches of Victoria
- Beechworth Visitor Guide
- Bendigo Tourism Guide
- Central Goldfields Shire Maryborough
- Daylesford Visitors Guide
- East Gippsland Region
- Great Ocean Road
- Halls Gap (Grampians) Tourism Guide
- Heritage Places
- Heritage Tourism Guide
- Lighthouses of Victoria
- Melbourne Visitor Guide
- Milawa Gourmet Region Guide
- Mildura Region Guide
- Mornington Peninsula Region
- Mount Beauty Guide
- Museum Victoria
- National Parks
- Phillip Island Guide
- Puffing Billy Steam Train
- Rail Trails
- South Gippsland Region Guide
- Travel Victoria Guide
- Walhalla Region Guide
- William Ricketts Sanctuary
- Yarra Valley Visitor Information Guide
PASSPORTS - TRAVEL VISAS - WARNINGS: