Queensland Travel toATTRACTIONS: (a few major)
Queensland is one of the most popular destinations in Australia. It offers a wide range of things to see and do, appealing to anyone's interests and tastes.
Rainforests, the Great Barrier Reef, the vibrant city of Brisbane, national parks, the Whitsunday Islands along with beautiful landscapes and golden beaches are just a few of the many reasons travelers choose Queensland.
Queensland is the second-largest of the states in Australia, located in the northeast area of the country.
CONVENTION AND VISITOR BUREAUS:
- Calling Code: Country: 61; Area code: 07
- Electricity: 240V, 50Hz
- Drive on the: Left
- Times to Travel: Based on its size, Queensland is a year-round travel destination with distinct variations in climate.
The summer months (November to March) are warm; winter months (April to October) are mild.
The inland region of Queensland has low rainfall and summers are hotter than along the coast. The coastal areas range from hot and humid in the far north, while in the southeast, the temperatures are cool and comfortable.
TOURISM SITES AND LINKS:
- Beaches of Queensland
- Brisbane Visitor Guide
- Daintree Coast Visitor Guide
- Fraser Island
- Gladstone Region Guide
- Gold Coast Guide
- Great Barrier Reef
- Mackey-Isaac Region Guide
- Mount Isa Visitor Guide
- Outback Queenland Tourism
- Port Douglas Tourism Guide
- National Parks and Forests
- Southern Queensland Tourism
- Sunshine Coast
- Townsville Holidays
- Tropical North Queensland Guide
- Walking and Hiking
- Wet Tropics Parks
- Whitsunday Islands
PASSPORTS - TRAVEL VISAS - WARNINGS: