New Hampshire Travel Info.ATTRACTIONS: (a few major)
Spectacular scenery and scores of outdoor activities and adventures help make New Hampshire a favorite travel destination.
Some of the most popular sites within the state include Lake Winnipesaukee, the historic cities of Concord and Portsmouth, White Mountain National Forest and its numerous ski areas.
For year-round family vacation ideas, or for a relaxing weekend getaway, follow the links below.
CONVENTION AND VISITOR BUREAUS:
- Electricity: 110/120V, 60Hz
- Times to Travel: New Hampshire offers a quality vacation atmosphere at any time of the year, including world-class skiing venues, statewide camp sites, historic points-of-interest and stunning mountain scenery.
TOURISM SITES AND LINKS:
- Appalachian Trail
- Covered Bridges
- Historical Markers
- Hunting and Fishing
- Lake Winnipesaukee
- New Hampshire Airports
- New Hampshire Birdwatching
- New Hampshire Golf Courses
- New Hampshire Lighthouses
- New Hampshire Seacoast
- New Hampshire State Parks
- New Hampshire State Tourism
- New Hampshire State Tourism (800) 386-4664
- New Hampshire Transportation Information
- New Hampshire Travel Guide
- Pierce Manse (Franklin Pierce home)
- Robert Frost Farm
- Ruggles Mine
- Scenic Byways
- Ski New Hampshire
- U.S. National Park Service
- White Mountains
PASSPORTS - TRAVEL VISAS:
United States entry requirements are the same in all states, with most foreign travelers requiring a visa. There are exceptions as Canadian citizens only need proof of that citizenship. Travelers coming to the U.S. for tourism or business for 90 days or less from qualified countries may be eligible to visit the U.S. without a visa.
New Hampshire Photographs
New Hampshire Cities, Counties & Area Codes
This page was last modified on September 29, 2015.