Nebraska Travel Info.ATTRACTIONS: (a few major)
Chimney Rock Historic Site; the State Capital Building in Lincoln and the University of Nebraska; Omaha and it numerous cultural events and family entertainment options; Scotts Bluff National Monument, and much, much more. For additional attractions and points-of-interest, follow the links shown below.
CONVENTION AND VISITOR BUREAUS:
- Electricity: 110/120V, 60Hz
- Times to Travel: With a most interesting collection of family attractions, monuments, museums, outdoor activities and historic sites, Nebraska offers a fascinating look at the history of America, spring, summer, or fall.
TOURISM SITES AND LINKS:
- Chimney Rock Historic Site
- Nebraska Tourism
- Nebraska Tourism: 800.228.4307
- Scotts Bluff National Monument
- U.S. National Park Service
PASSPORTS - TRAVEL VISAS:
United States entry requirements are the same in all states, with most foreign travelers requiring a visa. There are exceptions as Canadian citizens only need proof of that citizenship. Travelers coming to the U.S. for tourism or business for 90 days or less from qualified countries may be eligible to visit the U.S. without a visa.