Maui has so much to offer that it seems to personify all that is Hawaii. The fragrant trade winds soothe the soul and the stunning landscapes ease the mind.
Now add to that mood almost endless white sand beaches, crystal clear waters, sunny days and wonderful weather, world-class golf courses, volcano tours, old villages to visit, shopping, snorkeling, swimming, or just plain snoozing.
Guaranteed, Maui will not disappoint!
ADDITIONAL HAWAIIAN ISLAND PAGES:
- 18 holes of golf at the Kapalua Resort
- Driving the spectacular 'Road to Hana'
- Snorkling offshore at Molokini
- Shopping or just walking around in Lahaina
- A tour of the Haleakala Volcano crater
- Sunrise bike ride down the Haleakala Volcano
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Largest Countries in the World
The Richest Countries In The World
29 Largest Armies In The World
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
Most Dangerous Cities in the World
29 Most Obese Countries In The World
The 25 Safest Countries In The World
30 Least Populated Countries In The World
Most Dangerous Cities In The United States