District of Columbia Travel toATTRACTIONS: (a few major)
All Washington, D.C. memorials, National Gallery of Art, Pentagon, Smithsonian Museum, U.S. Capital Building, White House and more. For additional attractions and points-of-interest, follow the links below.
- Electricity: 110/120V, 60Hz
- Times to Travel: Washington is a great destination at anytime of the year, especially for families and history buffs.
TOURISM SITES AND LINKS:
- Attractions and Memorials
- Capital Building
- Hiking Trails
- U.S. National Park Service
- Washington, D.C. Cultural Tours
- Washington, D.C. Tourism
PASSPORTS - TRAVEL VISAS:
United States entry requirements are the same in all states, with most foreign travelers requiring a visa. There are exceptions as Canadian citizens only need proof of that citizenship. Travelers coming to the U.S. for tourism or business for 90 days or less from qualified countries may be eligible to visit the U.S. without a visa.
District of Columbia Photographs
District of Columbia Cities, Counties & Area Codes
|Washington||District of Columbia||202|