Saskatchewan Travel toATTRACTIONS: (a few major)
Saskatchewan, the "Land of Living Skies", is located in the heart of the Canadian plains and home to the North American Prairie Bison.
CONVENTION AND VISITOR BUREAUS: DESTINATIONS: GENERAL INTEREST:
Saskatchewan is Canada's sunniest province with more than 2,500 hours of sunshine each year. Its combination of rolling fields and grasslands, over 100,000 lakes, unique scenery, cultural experiences and a myriad of outdoor activities make Saskatchewan a preferred destination.
For more choices of things to do and see and detailed information, follow the links below.
- Electricity: 110/120V, 60Hz
- Times to Travel:The "sunniest place in Canada" has four distinct seasons and the temperatures can fluctate drastically.
Saskatchewan's many and varied attractions and activities offer a traveler year-round opportunities and experiences.
TOURISM SITES AND LINKS:
- Batoche National Historic Site
- Canada Travel
- Canada Tourism - Saskatchewan
- Cypress Hills
- Fort Qu'Appelle
- Ghost Towns
- Hiking in Saskatchewan
- Louis Riel Trail
- RCMP Heritage Center
(Royal Canadian Mounted Police)
- Saskatchewan Airports
- Saskatchewan Bird Watching
- Saskatchewan Golf Courses
- Saskatchewan Fishing
- Saskatchewan Highway & Road Conditions
- Saskatchewan Hunting
- Saskatchewan Provincial Parks
- Saskatchewan Ski Resorts
- Skytrail (Canada's longest pedestrian bridge)
- Tourism Saskatchewan
- Tourism Saskatchewan:
- Town of Coronach
(Home of Outlaw Trail and Big Muddy Badlands)
- Town of La Ronge
- Trans-Canada Highway
- Trans-Canada Trail
- Tunnels of Moose Jaw
- Watrous and Manitou Beach
NOTE: Before making your travel plans to any worldwide destination, we strongly recommend you authenticate important details regarding all applicable health, passport and visa requirements. The people at Travel Visa Pro can answer all of your questions!