Newfoundland and Labrador Travel to
ATTRACTIONS: (a few major)
The best word to use in describing Newfoundland and Labrador is "unique". Unusual geography, untamed wilderness, fjords, whale watching, quaint villages, rugged coastline are just a few of the reasons travelers say "prepare to be lost and found" in Newfoundland and Labrador.
Winter activities offer any outdoor enthusiast countless opportunities to enjoy the natural beauty with skiing, snowmobiling, snowboarding and snow shoes adventures.
In the summer, enjoy the festivals, hiking, the parks, fishing, golfing and visits to the villages.
For more choices of things to do and see and detailed information, follow the links below.
- Electricity: 110/120V, 60Hz
- Times to Travel: Although the weather in Newfoundland and Labrador can be unpredictable, anytime of the year is great for travel. Winter offers countless outdoor activities and the summers are mild.
AIRFARES - HOTELS - RENTAL CARS:
TOURISM SITES AND LINKS:
- Battle Harbour
- Canada Travel
- East Coast Trail
- Explore Newfoundland and Labrador
- Gros Morne National Park
- Hiking in Newfoundland and Labrador
- Hunting and Fishing
- Iceberg Finder
- Kittiwake Coast
- L'anse aux Meadows
- Newfoundland and Labrador Airports
- Newfoundland and Labrador Ferries
- Newfoundland and Labrador Golf Courses
- Travel Newfoundland and Labrador
- Whale Watching
NOTE: Before making your travel plans to any worldwide destination, we strongly recommend you authenticate important details regarding all applicable health, passport and visa requirements. The people at Travel Visa Pro can answer all of your questions!