Canada offers travelers a wide variety of choices, including outdoor activities of all descriptions, and some of the most exciting cosmopolitan cities on the planet.
For specific details regarding your areas of interest, we recommend the tourism sites linked below.
- Electricity: 110/120V, 60Hz
- Times to Travel: For many travelers, the months of September and October (fall) are the best time to visit Canada, as most days are cool, crisp and pleasant. For additional information on spring, summer and winter conditions, see our weather review here!
- Canada National Parks
- Canadian Rocky Mountain Parks
- Fishing in Canada
- Hiking in Canada
- Ski and Snowboard Canada
AIRFARES - HOTELS - RENTAL CARS:
- Alberta Travel
- British Columbia
- Canada Travel Site (official)
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Nunavut Territory
- Prince Edward Island
- Yukon Territory
PASSPORTS - TRAVEL VISAS:
Before making your travel plans to any worldwide destination, we strongly recommend you authenticate important details regarding all applicable health, passport and visa requirments. The people at Travel Visa Pro can answer all of your questions!
Trending on WorldAtlas
Canada provinces, territories & their capitals
|British Columbia||Victoria||British Columbia|
|New Brunswick||Fredericton||New Brunswick|
|Newfoundland and Labrador||St. John's||Newfoundland and Labrador|
|Northwest Territories||Yellowknife||Northwest Territories|
|Nova Scotia||Halifax||Nova Scotia|
|Prince Edward Island||Charlottetown||Prince Edward Island|
Provinces & Territories Of Canada
This page was last modified on April 7, 2017.