- Bird: St. Vincent Parrot (Amazona Guildingii)
- Coat of Arms:
- Coat of Arms: The coat of arms of Saint
Vincent and the Grenadines is surmounted by a cotton plant and bears the
words "Peace and Justice" in Latin.
The centerpiece is based on the colonial badge in use from 1907 to 1979 and features two women in classical Roman dress. The one on the left stands holding an olive branch, and the one on the right holds scales of justice and kneels before the gold altar between them.
- Dish: Roasted breadfruit and Jack fish
- Flag of St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Flower: Soufriere Tree
- Motto: "Pax et justitia" "Peace and justice"
St Vincent and the Grenadines Photographs
Trending on WorldAtlas
Countries & Territories Of The Caribbean
This page was last modified on April 7, 2017.