- Bird: St. Vincent Parrot (Amazona Guildingii)
- Coat of Arms:
- Coat of Arms: The coat of arms of Saint
Vincent and the Grenadines is surmounted by a cotton plant and bears the
words "Peace and Justice" in Latin.
The centerpiece is based on the colonial badge in use from 1907 to 1979 and features two women in classical Roman dress. The one on the left stands holding an olive branch, and the one on the right holds scales of justice and kneels before the gold altar between them.
- Dish: Roasted breadfruit and Jack fish
- Flag of St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Flower: Soufriere Tree
- Motto: "Pax et justitia" "Peace and justice"
About St Vincent and the Grenadines
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Largest Countries in the World
The Richest Countries In The World
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
29 Largest Armies In The World
29 Most Obese Countries In The World
Countries With The Highest Taxes In The World
Top 10 Cocoa Producing Countries
Most Dangerous Cities In The United States