St. Lucia offers everything a traveler would want in a destination: beautiful landscapes, tropical weather,cultural events, welcoming locals, and an assortment of accommodations. So, whether it's a trip for adventure, romance or relaxation, St. Lucia is the perfect choice.
Rainforest tours are popular favorites, along with scuba diving, snorkeling, sailing, relaxing on the beach or enjoying the sights of local towns like Castries – the capital city, the original capital of Soufriere – home to many old estates, or immersing oneself in the Creole heritage in Laborie.
CONVENTION AND VISITOR BUREAUS:
- Electricity: 110/120V, 60Hz
- Times to Travel: St. Lucia, like most Caribbean destinations, is popular during the winter months (December to mid-April). This period generally receives the least amount of rainfall, and the winter temperatures average a balmy 80° F (26° C).
The off-season, June through November, is the rainy season and the temperatures will be a bit higher, but still comfortable at 85° F (29° C).
Many of the popular events and festivals are held during the off-season, such as the Jazz Festival and Carnival in July, so traveling to St. Lucia is pleasant no matter what time of year, as there is always plenty to see and do.
TOURISM SITES AND LINKS:
- Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens
- Discover St. Lucia
- Diving Sites
- Events and Festivals
- Golf Courses
- Maria Islands Nature Reserve
- Pigeon Island National Landmark
- Rainforest Trails
- Rainforest Tours
- St. Lucia Airports
- St. Lucia Bird Watching
- St. Lucia City Guide
- Soufriere Marine Management Association
- UNESCO Sites
- Visit St. Lucia
PASSPORTS - TRAVEL VISAS - WARNINGS: