ATTRACTIONS: (a few major)
Visitors to Grenada enjoy the many opportunities for hiking, exploring, sailing, diving and immersing themselves into the Caribbean culture.
Nature is at its best in Grenada with monkeys in the mountains, birding in the rainforest or off-the-beaten-path walking trails.
St. George's, the largest city and the capital, has a beautiful picturesque waterfront and is surrounded by the hillside of an old volcano crater. Attractions to see in St. George's include Fort George, the market, the National Museum and the Parliament Building, to name a few.
The friendly, welcoming people of Grenada will make you feel right at home.
CONVENTION AND VISITOR BUREAUS:
- Electricity: 220V, 50Hz
- Times to Travel: Depending on your particular interests, Grenada offers a visitor a great experience any time of the year.
The temperature remains pretty constant all year long, a balmy 80° F (26° C).
The rainy season runs from June to November, and is the reason the island is flush with vegetation. The dry season, November to May, is the high season and the busiest time to visit.
TOURISM SITES AND LINKS:
- Belmont Estate (Agri-tourism)
- Events and Festivals
- Exploring Grenada
- Glebe House Museum & Gardens
- Grenada Airports
- Grenada Beaches
- Grenada Bird Watching
- Grenada Explorer
- Grenada Waterfalls
- Grenada Guide
- Jessica Eden Botanical Garden
- Unesco World Heritage Site
PASSPORTS - TRAVEL VISAS - WARNINGS:
- NOTE: Before making your travel plans to any worldwide destination, we strongly recommend you authenticate important details regarding all applicable health, passport and visa requirments. The people at Travel Visa Pro can answer all of your questions!
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Largest Countries in the World
The Richest Countries In The World
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
29 Largest Armies In The World
10 Most Visited Countries In The World
Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The Richest Countries In Africa
29 Most Obese Countries In The World
The 25 Safest Countries In The World