Serbia is a relatively new destination for European travellers. After declaring its independence and becoming a democracy, it is a safe and welcoming place to visit.
The capital city of Belgrade is energetic and offers architecture, museums, food, nightlife and a mixture of culture and ethnicity. Belgrade is one of the up and coming capitals of Europe.
Top destinations and attractions in Serbia include Belgrade, Novi Sad, the many villages, monasteries, fortresses, castles, archaeological sites, skiing, nature reserves, national parks and hundreds more places.
It's a beautiful country and is opening its doors to welcome visitors from around the world.
CONVENTION AND VISITOR BUREAUS: GENERAL INTEREST:
- Calling Code: 381
- Electricity: 220V, 50Hz
- Drive on the: Right
- Times to Travel: Summer is the most popular time to travel to Serbia as it's the festival season and many of the cities and towns host jazz and musical concerts and other outdoor and cultural events. Winters can be quite cold, but for the skiing enthusiasts, the mountain conditions are normally perfect.
- Belgrade Tourist Organization
- Cacak Tourist Information
- Cultural Monuments in Serbia
- Devil's Town
- Enter Serbia
- Leskovac Tourist Guide
- National Museum in Belgrade
- Nikola Tesla Museum
- Nis Tourist Organization
- Novi Pazar Tourist Guide
- Palic Region Wine Route
- Regions in Serbia
- Serbia Hotels Guide
- Serbia Tourist Guide
- Serbian Words and Phrases
- Ski Resorts
- Travel Serbia Info
- UNESCO Sites
- Zrenjanin City Information
TOURISM TRANSPORTATION:PASSPORTS - TRAVEL VISAS - WARNINGS:
Trending on WorldAtlas
The Largest Countries in the World
The Richest Countries In The World
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
29 Largest Armies In The World
29 Most Obese Countries In The World
Most Dangerous Cities in the World
The 25 Safest Countries In The World
30 Least Populated Countries In The World
Top 10 Cocoa Producing Countries