ATTRACTIONS: (a few major)
Montenegro is a beautiful country and is packed with attractions, including world-famous monuments, national parks, scenic mountains, fabulous beaches, coastal towns, cultural events, the southernmost Fjord in the world (the Kotor Fjord), ancient trails and outstanding scenery.
CONVENTION AND VISITOR BUREAUS:
- Calling Code: 382
- Electricity: 220V, 50Hz
- Drive on the: Right
- Times to Travel: Montenegro's climate is quite diverse due to its varied terrain.
Along the coastline, the climate is warm, the central plain experiences hot summers and cold winters. The climate in the mountains is sub-alpine - cold and snowy.
The busiest time for tourism is May until September. The ski season runs from December to March.
TOURISM SITES AND LINKS:
- Budva Tourist Information
- Cetinje Tourist Information
- Discover Montenegro
- Durmitor National Park
- Herceg Novi Tourist Information
- Montenegrin Words and Phrases
- Montenegro Beaches
- National Museum of Montenegro
- National Parks
- Northern Montenegro Travel Guide
- Perast Travel Guide
- South Coast Tourism Guide
- Tivat Tourist Information
- UNESCO Sites
- Visit Montenegro Tourism
PASSPORTS - TRAVEL VISAS - WARNINGS: