- Name: England
- Capital City: London (7,556,900 pop.)
- England Population: 53,012,456 (2013 est.)
- World Populations (all countries)
- Currency: British Pound Sterling (GBP)
One British Pound Sterling
- Ethnicity: White 88.2%, Asian 5.7%, Black 2.8%, Mixed 1.7%, Chinese 0.9%, other 0.7%
- GDP total: $2.68 trillion (2012 est)
- GDP per capita: $50,566 (2012 est)
- Land Sizes
- Language: English
- Largest Cities: (by population) London, Birmingham, Leeds, Sheffield, Bradford, Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol, Wakefield, Coventry
- Name: The name England comes from a group of Saxons who called themselves "Engle" that conquered the area.
- National Day: St. George's Day, April 23
- Religion: Christian, Muslim, Hindi, others
This page was last modified on September 29, 2015.