- Coastline: 0 miles landlocked (0 km)
- Land Area:
(land) 74,054 sq miles (191,801 sq km)
(water) 3,147 sq miles (8,150 sq km)
(TOTAL) 77,201 sq miles (199,951 sq km)
To convert sq km (kilometers) to sq mi (miles)
use our converter
- Land Area: (all countries)
- Land Divisions: There are 7 provinces and 1 city in Kyrgyzstan. They are Batken Oblasty, Chuy Oblasty (Bishkek), Jalal-Abad Oblasty, Naryn Oblasty, Osh Oblasty, Talas Oblasty and Ysyk-Kol Oblasty (Karakol). The city is: Bishkek Shaary.
- Horizontal Width: 313.02 miles (503.76 km) from Talas east to Karakol
- Vertical Length: 212.84 miles (342.53 km) from Sary-Tash north to Kara-Balta
Note: Lengths and widths are point-to-point, straight-line measurements from a Mercator map projection, and will vary some using other map projections
- Bordering Countries: (4) China, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan
- Geographic Center: About 22.68 miles (36.5 km) directly west of Naryn
- Highest Point: Jengish Chokusu 24,406 ft.
- Lowest Point: Kara Daryya 433 ft. (132 m)
- Latitude and Longitude
- Relative Location
Trending on WorldAtlas
Countries of Asia
This page was last modified on April 7, 2017.